Friday, June 2, 2017

Kid LOVE

Nothing makes me happier then when the kids are do stuff together and I walk in on their cuteness. Kennidi decided to have a reading party in her bed. Even though it was past time, I had to let this one slide.
Parker has been begging to sleep in Sawyer's bed every night now that they share a room. I love the bond these two have.
Kennidi with her cute friend Harley.
Kennidi is at it again!

This boy loves accessories. Right now he always has a hair tie on his wrist. It was so cute, one time I was trying to get out of the house and he said one second and ran into my bathroom to grab a hair tie. It was pretty adorable. He was even putting them on his fingers but I put an end to that one. He loves hats, shoes really anything to add to his outfit.

My sweet Sauce woke up early from a nap and came a napped with me. Trying to soak up as much time as I can with my baby.
I knew his big belly would be helpful for something. He is officially the best floater in our family. It was hilarious, he just started doing this out of no where. He would float so effortlessly for minutes.
Sawyer loves Adalie so much. Best friends!

No comments: